Friday, March 14, 2008

Mon Dieux! Les Videos!

Check out the new Scientology web site. Fantastic!!!!!


The video about Auditing reminded me about one of the first major wins I had in Scientology.

I was pretty fixated on my father and blamed him for a lot of what I was going through in life. I had this one auditing session. I laughed more in that 2 hour period than I had in months, just remembering some of the really funny (weird) things that he did and how I used to react to it.

What was amazing was I was laughing about it!

Somehow looking at those things, they no longer seemed so important.

I actually forgot about that until I watched this video. But you know I'd say that was probably the point where I started being able to related to my dad as an adult instead of blaming him for everything that was wrong with me.

From then on I think I was able to see him as another person who had his own problems and was coping with them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home